How to Submit Samples for Testing
72 Hour Rush Service Available: 1-800-221-9090
The Next Step...
When you submit samples, it is assumed that a proposal has been written, agreed to and signed, so that Matco knows how to handle the samples when they arrive.
Instructions for submitting samples:
Description of sample(s):
1. Always number or otherwise identify each sample
2. Include important details on sample origins
3. Follow up with phone discussion of samples
Guidelines for Submitting Samples:
1. Number or otherwise make a durable identification of each sample.
2. If sending bottles, label both the bottle and the lid, and pack carefully.Bottles arrive empty too often because of insufficient packing.
3. If samples are very heavy, consider shipping in a wooden crate.
4. If sent in cardboard boxes, pack them tightly with sturdy packing material, not loose newspaper.
5. If samples are cut out with a cutting torch, make cut far enough away from failure area to avoid overheating and changing metallurgy.
6. If samples are water-rich, consider how long they can stay out of refrigeration and not become septic.
7. If samples are very large, they should be sent to Building 2 at 4573 Campbells Run Road
8. Always include instructions for disposal or return of samples after project is complete
9. If project involves litigation, assure that samples will be adequately protected during shipment and that Matco is aware of security requirements.