Failure Analysis and Investigative Methods for Boiler Tube Failures, M. Zamanzadeh, E.S. Larkin, G.T. Bayer, and W. Linhart. Published by NACE and presented at NACE Corrosion 2007 Conference and Expo by M. Zamanzadeh, March 13, 2007
Corrosion Sensors for Detecting Graphitization of Cast Iron in Water Mains, M. Zamanzadeh, S. Scheinman, and George T. Bayer. Sponsed by Committee TEG 100X (STG 62) on sensors. Published by NACE and presented at NACE Corrosion 2007 Conference and Expo by M. Zamanzadeh, March 13, 2007.
Assessment, Selection, and Specification of Cathodic Protection Measures in Reinforced Concrete and Historic Buildings, M. Zamanzadeh, George T. Bayer, Kevin Groll, and Shawn McArdle. Sponsored by TEG 053X (STG1) on reinforced concrete, design, evaluation and remediation. Published by NACE and presented at NACE Corrosion 2007 Conference and Expo by M. Zamanzadeh, March 13, 2007.
Laboratory and Field Corrosion Investigation of Galvanized Utility Poles, by M. Zamanzadeh, C. D. Kempkes, D. Aichinger and D. Riley. Sponsored by Electrical Transmission Structures Committee of the The Structural Engineering Institute (SEI) of the American Society of Civil Engineers. Presented at the 2006 Electrical Transmission Conference in October, 2006.
Microbially Influenced Corrosion, Victaulic Couplings, Water Treatment and DNA Studies, by Dr. Donald L. Gibbon and Dr. Mehrooz Zamanzadeh internally published by MATCO.
A Re-Examination of Failure Analysis, by Dr. Mehrooz Zamanzadeh, Dr. Donald Gibbon, and Edward Larkin, internally published by MATCO.
Failure Analysis of Coatings, by Dr. George T. Bayer and Dr. Mehrooz Zamanzadeh, internally published by MATCO.
Painted Galvinized Steel Case Histories, by Dr. Mehrooz Zamanzadeh and Dr. George Bayer presented at PACE 2006.
Microbially-Influenced Corrosion, Victaulic Couplings, Water Treatment, and DNA Studies, D.L. Gibbon and M. Zamanzadeh
Dr. Mehrooz Zamanzadeh
- Boiler feedwater pipe failure by flow-assisted chelant corrosion, Engineering Failure Analysis, vol. 9, 2002. pp. 235-243, with Hales, Stevens, Daniel and Owens.
- Some Failure Analysis Case Histories in Galvanized Steel Products, internally published by MATCO Services, with Ed Larkin.
- Distribution Pipeline Explosion, internally published by MATCO Services.
- Fatal Accident in Coal Mine: Failure Analysis of Two Broken Lanyards From a Safety Harness, Aug. 16, 2000, US Dept of Labor, Mine Safety and Health Administration, extract from Report of Investigation, dated Oct 6, 2000.
Dr. Donald L. Gibbon
- DNA Sequencing to Pinpoint Corrosion-Causing Bacteria in Steel, Materials Performance, March, 2004.
- Label Testing for Pharmaceuticals, US Pharmacist, in press.
- Case Study of Complex Pitting Corrosion on 316L Stainless Steel Condenser Tubing: The Roles of Bacteria, Metallurgy and Water Chemistry. International Water, Journal of IWC, vol. 1, issue 2, pp 2-8, w. Wiatr and McGough.
- Chemical Composition, Electrochemical and Morphological Properties of Iron Phosphate Conversion Coatings, Corrosion, vol. 55, #9, pp 898-906, w. Warburton, Jackson, Gate, Rodnysansky and Warburton.
- Chemical and Mechanical Damage to Paper Machine Felts: A Review, presented at the 2000 Papermakers Conference, Vancouver, British Columbia, and published in the Conference Proceedings.
- How Roebling Did It: The Building of the Worlds First Wire Rope Suspension Aqueduct in Pittsburgh of the 1840's, to be presented at Materials Science & Technology Conference, Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. George Bayer