Stronger. More Flexible. Less Expensive.
PyraMAX® is the answer to your demand for a better combination of structural integrity, scalable loads and reduced costs. It’s also a family of scalable structures that offers an alternative to standard transmission options. Its design is inherently flexible, which allows our engineers to maximize transmission structure capacity while minimizing the structure’s weight and footprint. PyraMAX structures are designed and manufactured to deliver significant cost savings and an alternative to lattice, large spans, transposition, dead-end and crossing structures. Here’s how PyraMAX delivers:
- Fewer connections than lattice, reducing labor intensity.
- Smaller scale foundations using less concrete, smaller equipment and shallower depths than traditional tubular construction.
- Full structural testing is not required for new designs.
- Flexible design allows for multiple design families to be generated, accelerating the speed of production.
- Small member sizes and flexible designs are ideal for difficult terrain.
Want to learn more about PyraMAX poles from Valmont Utility? Download PyraMAX literature, see our steel pole manufacturing process, explore our FAQ or contact us today.